INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR THE CUSTOMERS OF LEDOLUX POLAND SP. Z O.O.
In fulfilling our information obligations concerning the protection of personal data under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation “RODO”), and the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data, we hereby inform you about the rules of processing your personal data and about your rights related thereto.
- The personal data controller is LEDOLUX POLAND SP. Z O.O., Rogoźnica 301, 36-060 Głogów Małopolski , Tax ID: 813-30-74-510, REGON number: 690687005, National Court Register number: 0000444766.
- Your data will be processed for the purpose of :
- obtaining your consent for the processing of personal data by the data controller (Art. 6.1.a of GDPR)
- conclusion and execution of agreements – the legal basis for data processing is the necessity of data processing for the purposes of conclusion and execution of an agreement and an order (Article 6.1.B of GDPR);
- the data controller’s obligation to keep accounting documents concerning the execution of agreements (the legal basis for data processing is the necessity to fulfil the legal obligation and the obligation resulting from the Accounting Act (Article 6.c of GDPR);
- marketing – i.e. offering products and services provided by the data controller – the legal basis for data processing is the necessity of the processing to fulfil the legitimate interest of the data controller – the legitimate interest is to provide customers with information about products and services provided by the data controller (Article 6.1.f of GDPR).
- Provision of data in connection with concluding an agreement is necessary for its conclusion and performance of activities resulting therefrom – non-provision of such data shall prevent the conclusion of an agreement and the delivery of products.
Providing data for marketing purposes is completely voluntary.
- We transfer personal data to third parties only if it is legally permitted to do so.
The recipients of the personal data processed by LEDOLUX POLAND SP. Z O.O. acting as a personal data controller may be:
- entities that process personal data under agreements to entrust the processing of personal data;
- entities providing forwarding and logistics services to LEDOLUX POLAND SP. Z O.O;
- entities carrying out marketing or advertising campaigns for LEDOLUX POLAND SP. Z O.O;
- subcontractors of LEDOLUX POLAND SP. Z .O.O. providing software and software maintenance services,
- Law firms (to the extent that we provide personal data only to the extent that it is actually necessary and required by the applicable legal regulations and in a manner consistent with those regulations) legal advisors
- to public administration authorities (data will be transferred only if and to the extent necessary and required under mandatory legislation and in a consistent manner.
- Your personal data will be processed for recruitment (employment) purposes.
5.the controller will not transfer your data to third countries or international organisations (outside the European Economic Area)
- Personal data will be stored until the statute of limitations for claims under contracts concluded or until the obligation to store data under the law expires or your consent is withdrawn if the processing was based on your consent.
- Individuals have certain rights concerning their personal data and LEDOLUX POLAND SP. Z O.O. as a data controller is responsible for the exercise of these rights.
You have the right to :
- access your data and rectify, delete and restrict its processing,
- withdraw your consent at any time to the extent in which processing of personal data is based on consent.
- Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing we will have carried out on the basis of this consent before it is withdrawn,
- transfer your personal data, i.e. receive information from the data controller about the processed personal data;
- lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection
If you have any questions, objections or concerns regarding the way in which we process personal data, as well as complaints about this issue, please send an e-mail with details of the complaint to email@example.com:
LEDOLUX POLAND SP. Z O.O., Rogoźnica 301, 36-060 Głogów Małopolski.
We will review and replay to all complaints.
Persons whose personal data are processed by LEDOLUX POLAND SP. Z O.O. have the right to lodge a complaint with supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: Office for the Protection of Personal Data, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw)
As we wish you to be properly informed and have access to an offer that will best suit you, we need your permission to tailor the marketing content to your needs.
As we do care about your privacy, your data is completely safe with us and you can withdraw your consent at any time.
Since 25 May 2018, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (referred to as “GDPR” or “General Data Protection Regulation”) has been in force.
Therefore, we would like to inform you about the processing of your data and the rules under which it has been processed since 25 May 2018.
Below you will find the basic information related to this issue.
Who will be your data controller?
Your data controller will be:
What data are we talking about?
We are talking about personal data that is collected as you use our website, including the data stored in cookies that are installed on our site.
Why do we want to process your data?
- match the content of the websites and the subject matter of the blog posts to your interests,
- provide you with greater security related to the use of our services, detect possible bots, fraud or abuse,
- take measurements that allow us to improve our services and make them as relevant as possible to your needs.
Who can we transfer your data to?
According to the applicable law w may transfer your data to entities processing it on our behalf, e.g. marketing agencies and entities entitled to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, such as courts or law enforcement agencies – of course, only if they request it under an appropriate legal basis.
What rights do you have with regard to your data?
You have, among other things, the right to request access to, rectification, deletion or restriction of processing of your data.
What are the legal grounds for processing your data?
Any processing of your data must be based on an appropriate legal basis in accordance with the applicable legislation.
The legal basis for the processing of your data for the purpose of providing services, including matching it to your interests, analysing and improving it and ensuring its security, is necessary for the performance of contracts for the provision of services (these contracts are usually rules or similar documents available in the services you use).
Such a legal basis for statistical measurements and for the marketing purposes of data controllers is the so-called legitimate interest of the data controller.
Processing of your data for marketing purposes by third parties based on your voluntary consent.
If you agree to the processing of your personal data collected in connection with your use of the website, including the data collected in the so-called cookies by us and a company cooperating with us and conducting marketing activities, click the following button:
Enter the website
The consent is voluntary, and you can withdraw it at any time by contacting your personal data controller.